Catching up on some posts with some “this or that”
- “Autumn” or “Fall?
Autumn because it sounds posher.
- Pumpkin Carving or Apple Picking?
Apple picking because it’s hella fun. Pumpkin Carving is fun too but I’ve done it once or twice before but apple picking is dope! I can’t wait to go with my roommates this Autumn.
- Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving. DUH! There’s food, family, friends, and wine.
- Cashmere or Flannel?
Cashmere is cozy as hell.
- Cool and Crisp or Warm and Foggy?
Cool and Crisp! I can wear my cozy clothes!
- Yankee Candles or Roaring Fireplace?
BOTH! I want both the candles and a roaring fire.
- Scarves or Berets?
Scarves. Why the fuck do people wear Berets?
- Cinnamon or Nutmeg?
Both, especially on a chai latte or a hot chocolate.
- Reading a Book or Watching a Movie?
Both. I’m a huge book nerd and I love tv and movies.
- Halloweentown or Nightmare Before Christmas?
Halloweentown is my childhood! Nightmare Before Christmas scared me as a kid.
- Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider?
Hot chocolate more than apple cider. I drink a hot chocolate damn near any day but I do like apple cider.
- Wool Socks or Slippers?
Both. That combo is amazing for cozy time!
- Trick or Treat?
- Marshmallows or Whipped Cream?
- Jack or Sally?
- Goosebumps or Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- Plaid or Neutrals?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Studyblr or Halloween Blog?
Studyblr is my shit all year round.
- Red or Gold?
- Blankets or Pillows?
- Cabins or Cottages?
- Scary or Spoopy?
- Sweaters or Boots?
- Caramel Apples or Candy Apples?
- Hay Rides or Leaf Peeking?
Both are fun as shit.